What is career transition coaching? It can be individual support and coaching for departing managers. There is also group career counselling and job search advice. Training for HR staff can also be offered to conduct in-house coaching.
- Tailored programmes to suit your company's needs.
- Service provided by experienced executive coaching and assessment professional.
- Assistance to re-focus a stalled career.
- Career planning and job search advice for managers in career transition to...
- explore new career options, to make a fresh start when you have lost your job.
- provide a confidential sounding board to discuss where to go next in your career.
- assess personal strengths and weaknesses.
- re-orientation to the job market.
- develop a job search strategy.
- prepare for job interviews.
- maintain confidence and momentum throughout our job search.
- Group workshops for redundant employees.
- Career planning and job search courses tailored to specific client needs.
May combine group sessions with some one to one coaching as needed.
Specially designed programmes targeted to different employee populations.
Training in redundancy counselling for HR staff.
In-house courses for HR or other managerial staff in the skills of redundancy counselling.
A cost-effective alternative where large numbers of employees need support in a short time period.
Career Transition Coaching
Changing jobs is hard unless you are in a very high demand field.
It's harder if you do not have quite the right qualifications.
Perhaps you feel you are too old or have some other drawback.
Or maybe you just don't have any relevant experience.
Then there is the uncertainty of not knowing what else you could do, other than precisely what you have done in the past.
If you have been out of the job market for a long time, moving on can be scary.
If you've been with one employer a long time, your confidence to face the outside world may not be as high as you'd like it to be.
If this familiar, job search or career coaching may help.
Business people at all organizational levels often need support in managing difficult transitions
Perhaps you are confident enough of your market value, but just want to be sure that you make the best career move possible.
It's easy to feel positive at first, then get increasingly down and immobilized as time passes without success.
Better to get professional assistance earlier rather than later.